For more than 30 years, Save The River has been the leading grassroots advocacy organization working to protect the St. Lawrence River.
Save The River also organizes on-the-water restoration and monitoring programs that track River health and identify pollution problems.
Learn more about Save The River's programs by visiting the following pages:
- Common Terns - Learn about volunteer efforts to monitor and restore common tern populations on the River.
- Eagles - Learn about efforts to monitor and restore bald eagle populations on the River.
- Muskie Catch-and-Release - Learn about a cooperative effort to encourage catch-and-release of muskies on the River.
- BeachWatch - Learn about Save The River's beach water quality monitoring program.
- Riverkeeper Monitoring Program - Learn about how to get involved in monitoring River health.
- Spill Volunteers - Learn about opportunities to be trained to respond as a volunteer
- Shoalmarking - Learn about Save The River's volunteer program do mark some of the River's most dangerous shoals.