The St. Lawrence River is one of the largest Rivers in the world and a magnificent place to live, work and play. Save The River has been working since 1978 to protect the River for current and future generations.
To learn more about the Upper St. Lawrence River and the Thousand Islands region:
- River Facts - At a glance information about the Upper St. Lawrence, the Thousand Islands and the region's ecosystem.
- Ecosystem - Learn more about the unique ecosystem of the Upper St. Lawrence and Thousand Islands.
- Issues - Learn about the many threats to the River's health.
- Current River Conditions - Visit this page for helpful links to weather information, current River data, and live webcam views of the River.
- Observation Report Map - See observations submitted to our reporting system.