The COVID-19 virus has impacted all of us. Save The River volunteers must follow federal, state, and local coronavirus-related guidelines when planning and hosting this year’s Trash Free River Cleanup.
The following protocols will be followed for this event.
- Teams/Individuals are required to register for this event in advance to receive full details and assignments to limit group gatherings for information that can be shared digitally.
- Supplies will be available for contactless pickup at the Save The River Office in Clayton prior to the event. These will including disposable gloves, trash bags, trash grabbers, and pool skimmers/nets. These items will be distributed per team (individual registrants will be assigned to a team)
- All participants must adhere to social distancing guidelines and wear masks when within 6ft of others.
- Wear gloves when handling litter or other debris.
- Wash your hands. Soap and hand sanitizer will be available for all participants.
- If a volunteer feels ill on the day of the cleanup we ask that they stay home and notify Save The River staff or their team leader that they will not be attending.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our staff is still working remotely and has limited time in our office so email is the best means to contact us right now.